Creating Christmas desserts without an oven can be a delightful and innovative experience. These no-bake Christmas dessert recipes not only save time and space during the busy holiday season but also involve less hassle while being just as delicious as their baked counterparts (some baked stuff are not that yummy, like fruitcake to be honest). Here’s a compilation of no-bake festive dessert recipes that are sure to be both super yummy and easy to make, ensuring everyone can enjoy the sweetness of the holiday without the need for baking.
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounces) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Assorted Christmas candies and sprinkles for topping
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and granulated sugar.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan to form a crust, then refrigerate.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, adding powdered sugar and vanilla gradually.
- In another bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth, then add sour cream.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture gently until well combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Before serving, decorate with Christmas candies and sprinkles.
Chocolate Peppermint Balls
- 2 cups of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup of crushed peppermint candies
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 8 ounces of white chocolate for coating
- In a bowl, combine crushed cookies, confectioners’ sugar, crushed peppermint, and cream cheese.
- Add peppermint extract and mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Dip the balls into the white chocolate, then place them back on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some crushed peppermint on top before the chocolate sets.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Festive Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 10 ounces of marshmallows
- Red and green food coloring
- Christmas-themed sprinkles
- In a large pot, melt butter over low heat and add marshmallows.
- Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Divide the marshmallow mixture into two bowls. Add red food coloring to one and green to the other, and mix well.
- Add 3 cups of Rice Krispies to each bowl and stir until well coated.
- Press the mixture into a pan in alternate colors to create a festive pattern.
- Top with Christmas-themed sprinkles and press them lightly into the surface.
- Allow to cool and set before cutting into squares.
Christmas Chocolate Mousse
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and crushed candy canes for garnish
- Heat 1/2 cup of cream in a saucepan until it begins to simmer.
- Pour over the chocolate chips in a bowl and let sit for 1 minute. Then whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the remaining 1 cup of cream with sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture until no streaks remain.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into serving cups.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy canes before serving.
No-Bake Gingerbread Truffles
- 1 1/2 cups of gingerbread cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 8 ounces of white or dark chocolate for coating
- White icing and cinnamon for decoration
- Mix the crushed gingerbread cookies, cream cheese, cinnamon, and ginger in a bowl until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into small truffle-sized balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Dip the truffles into the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with white icing and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top for a “gingerbread” look.
- Chill until the chocolate is set and they’re ready to be enjoyed.
Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
- 16 ounces of high-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup of crushed candy canes
- 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate slowly in a double boiler or microwave, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, add peppermint extract and stir until well combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over the chocolate.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm, then break into pieces.
Christmas Pudding Parfaits
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups of cold milk
- Red and green food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkles and mini marshmallows for garnish
- Prepare the pudding according to package instructions using the cold milk.
- Once set, divide the pudding into two bowls. Color one bowl with red food coloring and the other with green.
- Layer the colored pudding in clear cups or glasses, alternating the colors.
- Top each parfait with whipped cream, sprinkles, and mini marshmallows.
These no-bake Christmas dessert recipes offer a range of sweet treats that are not only delicious but also bring festive cheer to your holiday table without the use of an oven. Whether you’re making a creamy cheesecake, chocolatey truffles, or festive parfaits, these desserts are perfect for those who want to keep the holiday preparations simple yet delightful. By choosing no-bake options, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the company of loved ones. After all, the spirit of Christmas is best celebrated with shared joy and tasty treats that everyone can enjoy.